This necklace kit is a great way for embroidery beginners to learn new stitches and create a colourful necklace with a stunning pattern. The wooden disc included has laser-cut holes that make sewing super easy and fun to do. Just thread up your needle, then follow the stitch guide and instructions to create your perfect pattern combination. The possibilities are endless! This is a fantastic craft starter kit for any beginner who’d like to learn embroidery.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- 1 x Go Stitch wooden embroidery disc (disc measures 6cm in diameter)
- DMC stranded cotton thread
- Embroidery needle
- Felt backing
- Necklace cord and findings
- Detailed instructions and stitch guide
- 6 x Patterns to choose from and space to create your own!
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- A pair of sharp scissors
- Some strong multi-purpose glue (to add the felt backing)
- Tea & biscuits (optional!)