Pre-Order for delivery February 2021
Teach yourself the calming craft of needle felting and bring Spring inside with our Easter Garland needle felting kit. If you’re a needle felting beginner, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the fluffy British wool into a beautiful decorative garland you can be proud of.
This kit will take the average beginner about 6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax over a rainy weekend or each evening on the sofa. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting. Where British wools can’t be found we’ve used ethically sourced Merino wool.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- The foam block gives you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British and Merino wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
1x long darning needle for threading your garland
Foam block (in A4 kits)
10g fine cotton yarn
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: 30x21x5cm A4 (inc Foam) / 21.5x16.5x5cm A5 (without Foam)
Finished design: Approximately 2m long